Unity College of Professional Studies is a privately owned college that was founded in the year 2000.The college is located in Nairobi’s Buruburu estate at Shepherds Building opposite Buruburu Police Station.
It is an authorized training Centre for ICM IATA/UFTAA City & Guilds KASNEB KNEC and UCPS. The yearly intake is in 5 phases January/February March/April May/June July/August/September/October/November.
The courses offered by Unity College include:
- Hotel and catering Management (ICM & KNEC)
- Sales and Marketing Tours and Travel
- Accounts CPA Section I & II
- Accounting and Finance Business Studies
- ATD Level I II & III
- Hair Design& Beauty
- Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) Instructor’s Course (TOT)
- Fashion Design
- Languages (French German Spanish & English)
- Business Management
- ICT (ICDL/Computer Packages Hardware/Computer Engineering)
- Community Development
- Purchasing and Supplies
- Human Resource Management
- Secretarial Studies
- Pastry & Baking Cookery.
The College has access to a library hostels Computer laboratories Workshops and spacious classrooms. Unity College has both part time and full time modes of study offered.
The College provides assistance to students in getting attachments and jobs.
To access the college by public means from Nairobi CBD, on can use Buruburu bound buses (Number 58) and alight at Mesora shopping Centre opposite Buruburu Police Station along Mumias South Road.
For more details, kindly check in the school website www.unitycollege.ac.ke