Buru Buru is a middle class estate in the Eastlands side of Nairobi. It’s one of the oldest estates in Nairobi and is therefore well organized in terms of infrastructure and it has several established schools, medical centres and shopping malls.
Among the medical centres is the The Aga Khan University’s Buru Buru Medical Centre which is located at the Kenya National Library Complex along Mumias South road next to the Safaricom shop and Equity bank.
Below are more details on the services offered at the centre including the timings.
Hospital: The Aga Khan University – Buru Buru Medical Centre
Location: Buru Buru Shopping centre
Health Services offered:
Antenatal Clinic and Nutritional Clinic:
- Available every Friday from 8 AM to 3 PM
- Available from Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM and
- Saturdays from 9 AM to 1 PM
Obstetrics and Gynecologists:
- Available every Tuesday as from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM
- Available every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 AM to 1 PM
- Available every Thursday from 8AM to 3 PM
Other Outpatient services:
- Every Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM
Sunday and public holidays:
- From 9 AM to 4 PM
Buru Buru Medical Centre,
Landline: +254 207789889